I teach qigong workshops and classes in the Tampa Bay area. For my current shcedule of teaching, please check out my Facebook qigong teacher page here: https://www.facebook.com/stevegeiszqigong/
If you are on Meetup, you can find info about my workshops and classes here: https://www.meetup.com/Tampa-Qigong-and-Daoist-Meditation/
I teach a weekly qigong class at the Florida Community of Mindfulness practice center in Seminole Heights. Info about that weekly class is available here: http://www.meetup.com/Qigong-at-Florida-Community-of-Mindfulness/
I also teach several for-credit undergraduate college courses that involve qigong, taijiquan, or hatha yoga body practice at the University of Tampa. These courses include REL 288 Chinese Yoga & Meditation, PHL 235 Philosophy of Martial Arts, PHL 236 Yoga and Philosophy, and PHL 321 Daoist Philosophy & Religion.
In addition to my Healing Tao training, I have been in Ken Cohen's multi-year qigong teacher-training program since 2012.
I am also a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500). I completed my initial 200-hour yoga teacher training at the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Massachusetts and my 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training at the Lotus Pond Center for Yoga and Health in Tampa.
- Trained by Senior Instructor/Teacher:
- Master Mantak Chia, Michael Winn, Marie Favorito, Minke de Vos, Jutta Kellenberger, Walter Kellenberger, Jo Reimig, Dennis Huntington, Steven Sy
- Trained by Instructor/Practitioner :
- Tao Masa, Dirk Gerd Al, Andrew McCart
- 1. Healing Tao:
- [I] Instructor,
- [M] Microcosmic Orbit Set,
- [I1] Iron Shirt Qigong I,
- [TY] Tao Yin,
- [F1] Fusion of the Five Elements I,
- [T1] Tai Chi Qigong I